3D/2D Game Artist, Creative Lead
Creating neuro-therapeutic medical experiences is a team effort and you thrive when working with others refining a core vision, building on abstract ideas, and finally focusing on concrete deliverables. You have a desire to take your skillset in 2D and 3D art and apply it to the cutting edge of clinical care and medical innovation.
We are looking for an exceptionally well rounded and creative artist to build emotionally resonant characters, themes, and environments, for neuro-therapeutic games and rehab experiences that help people recover motor and cognitive function after brain injury.
Craft an all-around creative vision for profound and emotionally resonating experiences.
Span the complete creative pipeline including 3D character modeling, 3D environments, 2D sketch-work and texturing.
Help design tools and provide artistic oversight for VFX, and physics-driven simulations.
Create 2D artwork and icons for user interface elements.
- Very strong imagination: thrives in an environment where solutions may not be obvious and require deep creativity, thinking, and iteration to arrive at perfection.
- Stellar traditional artistic skills: 3D modeling, 2D sketch-work, composition, anatomy, perspective, lighting, environments, and character design.
- Strong character and story design: help define personalities, emotional cores, environments, and backstory to characters where the physics of game mechanics are a central underlying idea that must be incorporated.
- Expert proficiency in 3DS Max or Maya (or 3D tool of choice)
- The ability to do simple but stunning concept artwork quickly.
- Working knowledge of 3D texturing and rigging a plus.
- Video editing skills (e.g. AfterEffects) is a plus.
- Participates in highest level creative discussion to formulate overall themes and goals for projects
- Grows and nurtures exceptionally talented art teams, big or small
To apply please email your cover letter, CV and portfolio to - firstname.lastname@example.org